We are praying for this unpresented global pandemic to end, but we are encouraged to see the body of Christ respond. Charles Spurgeon once said, “I have a great need for Christ: I have a great Christ for my need.” We know in these difficult times we are facing great needs; especially among the poor and vulnerable. We know that our God is greater! I know it can be disheartening seeing local churches close their doors, but I saw a great quote the other day. It said, “The church is not closed; it is deployed!”
Mission Possible Austin is adapting and changing procedures to best meet the growing needs in our community, but nothing can change WHY we continue to serve! We are deploying as a part of the global church responding as the hands and feet of Jesus. We are not closed; in fact, we believe now is the time for the church to respond even greater. We invite you to join us as we continue to serve!
Ways Mission Possible Austin is Serving
- We created a “Compassion Fund” to help meet benevolent needs
- Calling families and clients in our community on a regular basis
- Providing food (with extra precaution) through B.A.G.S. Grocery Delivery
- Collaborating with local churches, businesses, and organizations to provide services to those in need
- Providing emergency services for women in need at Lifeline Pregnancy Resource Center
- MPA Staff checking in under the I-35 bridge with the street and homeless population once a week. Church Under the Bridge Service will remain cancelled at this time, but we will be proactively be reaching out.
- Creating online teaching and content for children and youth in east Austin
Our Current Needs:
- Non-perishable food items for the B.A.G.S. program
- Masks, diapers, and funds for Lifeline Pregnancy Center
- HEB/ Walmart/ Target Gift cards for families in need
- Donations to our new Compassion Fund to help meet growing need
Thank you for your ongoing financial support and prayer in these difficult times. We know our Christ is great, and this time can be crucial to lead people to the hope of Jesus and meet some emergency needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-494-0953 to set up donation drop-offs or give online at www.mpaustin.org/give. Thank you for help making our mission possible! (P.S. Follow us on Facebook or sign up for our emails to stay updated on current info!)
Tim Pinson Sr.
Founder & Executive Director
Mission Possible Austin