Lifeline Pregnancy Resource Center
Pregnant? Let LifelinePRC Help You
LifelinePRC offers free pregnancy tests, free limited ultrasounds, and education.
No one will judge you or tell you what to decide. There’s no hype, no politics, and we don’t make money off of anything you choose. LifelinePRC of Austin is here to sincerely help you with FREE pregnancy testing and a sonogram. If you are pregnant, we are here to discuss every option you have.
Get Free Pregnancy Care Services
All our services and contacts are kept confidential which means we cannot tell anyone about you! Not parents, not boyfriends, not husbands or anyone. We are a place to trust in your time of need. Here is a list of free services offered through our program:
- Pregnancy test & Sonogram- A medical-grade urine-based pregnancy test and a free limited ultrasound
- Confidential pregnancy options
- Abortion Education
- Pregnancy and parenting education
- Physician and support group referrals
- A boutique offering maternity, baby clothing and baby items
- Volunteer at the Center, organize a fundraiser at your workplace or community group.
- Collect items for the boutique- diapers, wipes, & baby items always needed
- Reach out to churches
- Provide childcare during classes
- Prayer team
- Client Advocate
- Provide education and guidance in the areas of abstinence, secondary virginity, contraception, and STDs, as well as in the areas of fetal development and abortion.
- Provide education and referrals related to adoption, post-abortion healing, social services, and other areas of need.
- Pray and discuss their spiritual relationships. Encourage them to seek an active relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Sort through material donations.
Women need to know we are here for them as a resource, help us spread the word. Come by our center to pick up decals, brochures and posters to hang and distribute. Help us develop our social media channels. Remind people of PRC when you have an opportunity and keep our number handy. There are unlimited ways that you can help serve the community of East Austin. Your church could have a baby shower or start a MOPS program at the Lifeline facility, Whatever your skillset is, God can use it to further His Kingdom! We’d appreciate any fresh ideas you might have!
Let's join hands to make a difference
Your charitable contributions help provide the resources needed to fund our programs, help the poor, and build our community.